1. The event commences at 7:15pm and ends at 7:30pm every day.
2. From 7:15pm till 7:20pm, you may gather spring water and water the holy tree to win handsome rewards, and from 7:20pm till 7:25pm you may gather apples from the holy tree and feed the pig to win Gold.
3. You may not gather apples endlessly during the period.
4. The one who feeds with the most apples on a single day will win a special mark.
5. From 7:25pm till 7:30pm, you may attack the pig which will drop lots of rare stuff when defeated.
6. With higher maturity, the pig will drop better stuff when defeated.
Water the tree and feed the pig to win Gold, points, rare stuff and even a special mark.
Defeat the pig to loot loots of awesome stuff.
The guild chairman is allowed to summon one of the bosses available at any time for the guild to challenge. By defeating the bosses, the participants will win lots of EXP and rare stuff.
Defeat the boss to loot lots of EXP and rare stuff.
1. The daily Guild Dance starts at 7:00pm and ends at 7:15pm.
2. The guild chairman is allowed to start an Enthusiastic Dance, a customizable Guild Dance for the guild.
3. During the period, simply dance in your guild camp to gain EXP, Belief points and guild contribution points.
4. In a higher-level guild, you can gain more benefits by dancing during a Guild Dance.
5. In the dance, you can add torches to the bonfire to increase your income.
6. With more participants, you can gain more EXP and Belief.
7. Besides, you can use items to interact with others to gain EXP and Belief.
The Guild War system allows player created guilds to compete against each other face to face.
Only level 3+ guilds are eligible to join the Guild War.
To join the Guild War, the chairman or vice chairman of the guild must sign up for it in advance.
When the Guild War starts, the entrants will be teleported to the battlefield at the same time.
Each week, the only Guild War will start at 8:30pm on Sunday.
Guild War Intro
1. Only level 3+ guilds are eligible to join the Guild War.
2. To join the Guild War, the chairman of vice chairman of the guild must sign up during 12:00am and 8:20pm on Sunday. The Guild War will commence at 8:30pm on Sunday.
3. Soon before the Guild War starts, the guilds can enter the Guild War Hall to make preparations.
4. The guilds involved will be distributed into the battlefields randomly when the Guild War begins.
5. The Guild War is based on knockouts. Each round will last 10 minutes. When a round ends, the first place winner of each battlefield will advance to the next round.
6. After each round, all members of the guilds involved will obtain a huge amount of EXP.
7. Killing the members of opposing guilds will increase your guild points.
8. When the war ends, the guild’s resources will be rewarded to you according to the ranking and Guild Points. Each member of the guilds can claim a Guild War Package.
9. According to the result of the Guild War, the members will win the certain title.